take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

HIGH ON DRUGS

as the post goes, yes i'm high on drugs.. i took too much biology N chemistry today.. now super high.. haha
well today studied with kelvin and li shan at the bedok macs.. quite a cool place to study.. cos there are alot of ppl making noise and trying to disrupt ur pleasant studying.. being a nice person that i am, i did not unleash the full potential of my wrath.. instead i chose to vent my anger on my poor chemistry book, writing furiously the anger of my wrath about giant ionic structure and high charge density, not forgetting the important d-d transition to a higher energy level. trust me, it was a sight to behold..

Later went to church for novena and mass.. but first some quiet moment in the adoration room would hurt.. then i went to the youth corner to slack and relax and mug slightly.. was kinda fun helping ho ray do stuff then play a fool.. then met up with petrina for novena, she's my study buddy and novena buddy.. haha.. cool having her around cos need to work with her for gen revamp.. Brandon, Heng and Josh came late for mass as usual.. what can u expect from them..

well later i went out for dinner with my family at this ulu part of parkway to celebrate my grandma's birthday, in a way i'm like my grandma.. well she and i dun mind simple food as long as it's edible.. in my entire family she's the one doting on me the most, caring more about my welfare and everything.. although she does nag at times, i really feel that she is really concerned about me deep down..

After dinner i went out with the gen ppl to play CS and Battlefield 2.. it was a really destressing moment, all my anger, all my sorrow and all my love (quote from Gundam G) went into it.. quite interesting cos my first time playing battlefield.. brandon and i were backstabbing each other and stuff like that..

took the bus home and arrive to the point where u the reader (the very free reader) is reading this.. well i think if u have A levels coming and u are reading this, u are too free indeed.. go study or something k.. dun want u to fail..
haha better go off soon nightz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)