take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Mugging and Enlistment

Well.. today was mugging like mad in church with petrina, she is my study buddy this few days.. hard to find easties to mug with me..
after mass went to Macs to study and then got a call from my mum saying my enlistment letter has already arrived..

I'm going in on the 15MAR 2006.. YAY i'm so happy.. meaning i got time to do my Genesis stuff..
Well Adeline(18SC) told me that deng is going in on the same day.. i immediately called him and realized he and i have the same enlistment day and venue.. cool right.. haha got a buddy with me at least for this rough journey ahead..
YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)