take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Amazing Sia

i think God's love is amazing.. He ransomed us by his death on the cross.. not when we are worthy of it but when we were still unworthy.. We are the traitor race to whom God gave us the choice to love and serve him..we didn't and yet God did the unthinkable.. He send His only son Jesus to die and not only just to die but die on the cross, the most painful and most shameful death on the cross.. No one in their right mind would do such a thing.. But God is not just such a person but He is God.. He did the unthinkable.. He did it for me.. and not just for me.. it's for everybody.. Only God could turn our sins and use it for His Glory.. Only God would do what man cannot fanthom.. Only God could work such wonders.. Holy is His name.. All Knees shall bow every tongue confess that u are Jesus Christ the Lord..
That's why He is the name above all names.. He is Worthy to be praised and my heart will sing and forever sing How Great is Our God!!!!!!!
God's love is better than anything.. I just want to keep falling in Love with Him who have created the sun moon, sky and me!!! but i know i will always fall prey to sin.. that's why i'm going to turn to Him no matter how unworthy or undeserving that i am..

He is really better than anything in this world



Better than life - hillsongs

Better than the riches of this world Better than the sound of my friends voices
Better than the biggest dreams in my heart and that's just the start
Better than getting what I say I need Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is

You hold me now in Your arms You never let me go

And You oh Lord made the sunshine the moonlight and the nightsky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You
Because I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)