take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

World in words??

haha.. today had my physics paper 3.. was manageable provided one study.. which i didn't.. had a irritating nightmare in the middle of the night.. plus some sneaky idiot below trying to play about with my faith.. haha.. irritating idiot.. well.. he has so much free time unlike me.. haha have to mug for prelims..
tomorrow having chemistry.. tough paper again.. wish i can freeze time.. i dun regret wasting time.. no room for regrets but a lot of room for improvement.. haha
looking for study partner.. keep switching between a couple of my friends...

haha.. wish i can go full time to genesis my youth group.. haha.. i'm started my planning but i need simon with me on this.. i cannot do this on my own.. i really wish that God send someone beside SImon to assist cos i going to NS next year too.. haha.. plus the fact what i'll be doing is going to be of utmost importance to gen.. haha.. glad to have kenji's support with me cos it's really tough on me..

if u are still reading on to this line, u must be damn free.. that's not the point.. haha.. thanks for reading this but i think u either have no life reading my blog, seriously interested in my life or just concerned about me.. if it's not one of the above.. u are a sneaky little idiot.. but if it is one of the above.. i thank u from the deepest depth of my heart(if u prove i have one) that u are a good friend.. think i'm crapping plus the fact got chemistry exam.. signing off with a mega WOW!!!
remember... it's not the crap that crap u but u crapping the crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)