take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

first entry

haha.. my first entry to my newest blog.. dunno what the blog is for anyway.. i think it's a crime to read other people blog but i dun think it's a crime to read ur own blog.. well it's better than having a diary.. cos i always misplaced my diary last time

Well for all u snoopy little critters reading this line, well.. i gotta say u have no life but ya.. dun u have something better to do???

haha.. it's been a tough week for me this week... prelims coming up next week and i dunno whether can pass.. well since the Big Boss up there wants me in a JC, He'll definitely bring me thru it.. i hope.. well let's not doubt the Big Boss cos He got a masterplan.. Revision is slow but it's better than nothing.. haha.. with all the past year paper to do no wonder ppl getting more stressed

Anyway.. my Youth Group Genesis is cool, with Kenji making his move to start everything going.. haha.. i've absolutely have no doubt in Kenji's abilities as the Genesis Head but he really needs a kick to get him start.. haha let's say Newton's first Law : A body(Kenji) at rest will remain at rest until an external force acts on him.. since i'm no longer in genesis, i'm really counting on Josh and Mark to kick him (literally if need be)

Plus the fact that people keep asking me abt my girlfriend is starting to piss me off.. cos she and i are still together.. why u ppl keep asking.. want me to break up issit.. haha go dream about some chicken tonic soup.. it's better for u.. haha if u are still wondering we're still going fine.. haha so stop giving me a miserable time by repeating the questions over and over again..

MAR series is finally completed so i'm done with one collection, black cat has missing books and bleach has too many (23, it's going to be along long time) plus the fact that i am currently low on cash.. not as liquid as i want to be.. my pocketbook is super thin

Anyway.. got new bio and chemistry tuition.. think my father wanna stressed me to death.. haha but the tutors are cool and that i'm really a happy-go-lucky guy(those who disagree with me, well i dunno what to say).. hhaha
think i better start to go mug.. dun wanna let any teachers down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)