take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Grad Day

I had my graduation day yesterday.. was really sad cos it's my last day at school.. well it'll be my last year in SRJC and so will be the principal Mrs Kok..
well i took lots of photos and here they are.. :


Councillors with Mrs KokMe and Angie (athens family councillors)2S01 with Mr Pang (GP tutor)2S01 with Mr Yeo KP(Physics)
2S01 with Ms Foo
2S01With Mr Ho
Councillors last Stand
Kinda miss school.. well need to start mugging for my A levels.. well blogger was down last night so i could only do it today..

PS: well.. my birthday is coming up and it falls on my Maths and Bio paper.. it's sooooo unfair.. but well.. sure got alot of time to slack after A levels :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)