take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

updates so far

Well..
I screwed up my physics paper 3.. Was down with a bad cold on Wed.. Esther was super pissed at my consistent sneezing (considering the fact she was right in front of me). Being a thick-skinned person i didn't really bother..

Well.. today I had my chemistry time trial for tmr MCQ paper 1.. haha.. was pretty cool..

I only waiting for my Exams to finish cos i wanna go drinking with some friends some day.. NO CLUBBING FOR ME.. i totally abhor dancing.. well.. i can't dance for starters and i dun wish to act like some idiot on the dance floor when i'm drunk... pubbing on the other hand is much acceptable.. well at least u drink with a couple of good friends and most probably they will send u home.. haha bought and drank my first alcohol long long time ago.. haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)