take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

the possibility of it snowing in singapore is almost 0 (actually it is 0 unless u consider snow city).

But Dec is almost upon us. The holiday season aka Christmas is upon us.
the terror of finding christmas presents has come once again..

but it's not all joy (not gen joy but rather the cheerfulness of the season) as i need to settle my medical with SAF (ord still so many things to d0).
also need to find out what to study for next sem so that i will be prepapred and not slack my ass off like this sem. (thankfully my course mate are all imba people and can help me in my work).

well, it's a same ol' thing all over again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)