take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hall 8 I-Heart Supper

Went for my hall 8 I-Heart supper which we went around singapore.
Went to old airport road (originally was Bedok North Blk 85), then thompson for desserts then finally to geylang (for beef hor fan)


Mango Snowy Mountain

Finally we headed back to NTU around 4am. Super tired but super fulfilling.
Met some new Hall 8ers that Kenneth (my roomie) knows.
Not much of a social person. Too many people names to remember and memory work isn't my thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)