take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

When I'm Gone



It's about the separation between a guy and a girl..
It's really a romantic song cos the guy keep wishing that the girl comes back to him

I especially like the chorus
"Even when i'm far away, the dream will stay
that someday after we both chase our fantasy
Love will bring you back to me"

It really shows the idealistic thinking of the guy that they can still be together after they both go after what they want in life and that love is strong enough to bind them together. I'm totally similiar to the guy, idealistic about love and thus dun put enough effort into the relationship..
PS: i've gotten over her liao so dun bother consoling me or anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)