take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Friday, July 25, 2008

10 things i hate about you

i just finished watching 10 things i hate about you.. found this movie while searching for the song going out of my head for the chorus i love you baby and if it's quite alright etc etc..

this movie really touched me especially the ending (10 things i hate about u)
i hate the way u talk to me
i hate the way u cut ur hair
i hate the way u drive my car
i hate it when u stare
i hate ur big dumb combat boots
and the way u read my mind
i hate you so much that it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme
i hate the way you are always right
i hate it when you lie
i hate it when you make me laugh
even worse when you make me cry
i hate it when you are not around
and the fact that you didn't call
but mostly i hate the way that i don't hate you
not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all

she just cannot hate him even though she wanted to. isn't that simply sweet
haha.. i just can't help but feel sentimental haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)