take a look thru my eyes

Huh? Wad? Oh! Haha!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

no meaning

seems like i'm quite insignificant in the larger scheme of things

currently on excuse lower limb and RMJ in army..
my right knee cap is currently out of alignment and i have tendonitis in my knee(basically the tendon is swelling) and it's painful to walk, run,jump, climb up and down stairs or simply standing still.. ppl believe i'm chao keng (feign illness) but my conscience is clear.. well up to them to think..

i dunno.. if i disappear from the face of this earth or didn't exist in the first place, would the world be a better place?? would there be one less hopeless person?? looking back, i see nothing significant in my life except some useless certs(which i wasted years getting) and valued memories of the friendships shared by those around me.. i dunno..

tell me the meaning of life then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Genefied

(EmManuEL)
(HeNg)
(JoShiE)
(KenJi)
(Small Rachel)
(SiMoN)

Amplify

(LeOnaRd)
(Amp Viro Team)
(Natalie)
(Marion)
(Justin)

NTU

(Pei Yi)

SRJC

(AndRew)
(Adeline)
(bRin)
(Jane)
(Honorable Metal)
(Peggy :P)